Gourmet Chocolate: Coffee Topitoffs - Patterns
Gourmet Chocolate Coffee TopItOffs
Our Gourmet Chocolate range hosts a great range of gifts for everybody! Chocolate pizzas and chocolate pizza slices make great gifts for any chocolate lover and are the perfect additions to finish off any gift! Chocolate always makes a great gift for Mother's Day, Father's Day, birthdays, anniversaries or Valentine's Day.
These Delicious Belgian milk chocolated decorated discs can be added to your coffee and as the chocolate melts the pattern stays. The discs are made from smooth Belgian milk and dark chocolate, the perfect topping for cappuccino's, lattes, mocha's, hot chocolate's and much more! Make the drink of your choice and pop a TopItOff on the top, enjoy the delicious smooth chocolate taste with every sip!
Dimensions: Width: 15cm Height: 15cm Depth: 3cm
Ingredients: Milk Belgian Chocolate-min 33.8% cocoa, 20.8% milk solids, sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soya lecithin, natural vanilla. Dark chocolate-70% cocoa mass, sugar, fat reduced cocoa powder, soya lecithin, natural vanilla. Sugar based print decoration- Ingredients: Sugar, vegetable fat( palm shea),colour: E100,E102,E120 zutatan, E129,E162,E171. Emulsifier : soya lecithin, colour E110. E102, E110, E129: may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children
Health: Made in an environment that uses nuts. Suitable for a vegetarian diet.
UK Mainland Parcel Delivery
All our items are Beautifully Wrapped in Tissue Paper & Securely Packaged and sent Royal Mail 2nd Class as standard or you can opt for a next day courier service, all our delivery charges are per shipment. Delivery charges are visible once you are signed in and are listed below. FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50.
UK Mainland - Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For
All orders under £50 will automatically be sent on this service, if you are not in a hurry this is the most cost effective option
- Delivery costs £3.95 and takes 2-3 days
- Will require a signature
- Includes Northern Ireland but excludes the channel Islands
- You will receive an e-mail with your Royal Mail tracking details once parcel has been dispatched
UK Mainland - Next Day Courier Delivery
If you would like further peace of mind on a tracked next day service, please pick our Next day Courier service.
- Next Working Day - Orders received by 1pm
- By Courier Tracked & Signed For
- At Standard cost £5.50 (per shipment)
- You will receive SMS and email alerts with updates on your parcel, we will also send an email with the tracking number when your parcel has been dispatched
- Please be aware orders placed on weekend and bank holidays will be collected on the next working day (Mon-Fri) from your order and delivered the next day
- UK Mainland excludes Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE)
- If you are unavailable when our delivery partner tries to deliver your order, they will usually try to deliver again the next working day or they will drop a card in to offer you a collection from a local collection point. If you should refuse delivery of goods, or are not available to accept the delivery on both delivery attempts, you will be required to cover any extra costs incurred.
International Parcel Delivery
Our system instantly recognises your post code and works out your postage costs. All International Parcels will be sent:-
- By Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed for
- Standard cost £12.50 but may vary
- Up to a Maximum Weight of 2kg per Order, the combined length + width + depth must be no more than 90cm with no single side longer than 60cm, additional costs may be necessary if parcel exceeds size or weight limits. We will contact you to request payment if this is the case.
- Timings will vary dependent on location aprox 3-5 days
- Excludes Furniture, Mirrors & Larger Items
- Select region at check out for prices
- International terms also cover none UK Mainland addresses. Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Wight (PO30-37), Isle of Man (IM), Scottish Highlands and Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE)
Click & Collect
- Available free of charge on all orders
- Collection in stock items available within 1 hour from our Wokingham Store
- Provide Email Confirmation to collect your order
- Orders of £50 and over will automatically be delivered please email ifyou would like to collect
- Just select Click & Collect at Check Out
- All UK Mainland Orders over £49 will not incur a delivery charge
- Orders will be sent on our UK Mainland Next Day Courier Service
Returns: Online & Mail Order Purchases
We hope that your purchase from Antique Rose reaches you in perfect condition and you are happy with your purchase. If you find it unsuitable or you're not entirely satisfied we will be happy to offer a full refund of the item (s) returned. This refund is subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are unused and undamaged and in their original packing, and wrapping provided to avoid postal damage;
- Items are received within 21 days from the date of dispatch in their original condition (not including faulty items).
We cannot give refunds in the following cases:
- Personalised items unless faulty, miss-spelt or miss-represented
- Earrings unless the item is faulty, miss-spelt or miss-represented;
- Items returned after 14 days.
- Damaged items not notified by email to us within 14 days.
- Goods returned are at your own expense.
However, if you forget we will be happy to issue a Gift Voucher redeemable in store or on line up to 28 days after purchase.
We recommend that you use Recorded Delivery or a Courier so that you have proof of dispatch. Replacement or refund will not be made until the original item has been returned to us. Alternatively you can return your item in-store with paperwork. Items returned
- Within 21 days for full refund
- Within 28 days for an exchange or credit note
Goods Returned to:-
Antique Rose, 3 Bush walk, Wokingham, RG40 1AT
Any goods with manufacturing faults on arrival will be replaced or refunded.
This does not affect your statutory rights.